Owner: Bertrand Hug
Chef: Martin Woesle
Hours of operations
Tuesday – Friday:
Lunch : 11:30am – 1:45pm
Dinner Nightly From : 6 pm (Saturdays from 5:30pm)
We will meet your needs to the best of our ability; of course, our first concern is offering excellent service to you and your guests. Please let us know if you wish to follow a specific seating arrangement.
- Fresh flowers will be on each table.
- We offer private seating areas. Click here to view private areas.
Wines and Beverage Service
- We offer an extensive wine selection, which changes frequently. Should you request a copy of the current listings please note that some of the selections may be of limited availability. Bottled wines start at around $30 per bottle.
- Cocktails start at $7.50 and are billed upon consumption, we do not offer cocktail packages. Non-alcoholic beverages start at $4.00 per person. Coffee is not included in our menu pricing.
- The prices on group menus do not include any beverages, tax, or gratuity.
- Menus may change according to availability of ingredients.
- The following menus are basic year-round menus. Click here to view Sample Group Menus
- Audio Visual equipment is permitted in several areas. We have two projection screens available for use at no charge.
6009 Paseo Delicias
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
From the 5 Freeway
Take the I-5 freeway to Lomas Santa Fe Exit at Solona Beach. Head East. After one mile, you will come to the first stop sign. From this point, the road begins to wind and curve, continue going another four miles to the second stop sign. Go through this intersection and we are the first building on the right, in the Country Squire Courtyard. (Lomas Santa Fe turns into Paseo Delicias).
From 15 Freeway
Exit Via Rancho Parkway. Head West. Follow this road for about three miles to the end. Turn left onto Del Dios Highway and follow for twelve miles. You will come to a four way stop, keep going straight another four blocks into the village. Mille Fleurs is on the left in the Country Squire Courtyard. (Del Dios Highway turns into Paseo Delicias).
Travel east on Encinitas Blvd. Once you pass the Harvest Ranch Market, just beyond the intersection of Rancho Santa Fe Road and Encinitas Blvd, you will travel over a small bridge and will come to a stop sign, turn right. Follow this winding road until you come to the second stop sign. Turn right onto Avienda De Acacias. Go two blocks and turn left onto Paseo Delicias. Mille Fleurs is on the right in the Country Squire Courtyard.
- There are no room charges. Set up fees may apply in some cases.
- We ask for a specified deposit for all parties of twelve or more. The amount of the deposit is determined by the group size. All deposits are non-refundable.
- A food and beverage minimum is required when reserving specific private areas and full buyouts.
- The balance may be paid by any major credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Diners) or company check at the end of the evening. Unfortunately we are unable to offer billing arrangements.
- San Diego County Sales tax is 7.75%